Being in a relationship is a serious responsibility. There are some couples that include being extra mushy in their responsibilities. Believe me; it takes them enough hard effort just to sustain that mushiness factor.
Sometimes, those extra mushy relationships give very great importance to anniversaries.
Even anniversaries lasting half a month are sometimes given importance.
Maybe this is because they feel that their relationship will only last shorter. So sharing every mushy moment is important.
If you feel that you’re partner is the mushy kind of person, Here is a list of all the stones that are associated with every year your relationship goes by.
1. Peridot- it is the yellowish-green variety of olivine used as a gem. It is only one of the gemstones that come in one color. The depth of the greenness of the stone greatly depends on the iron contained. Also called a poor man’s emerald.
2. Garnet – is a stone that has small round seeds in its matrix rocks. It is not a single gemstone but a family of related minerals. They are related because they have similar crystal structures and chemical compositions that are similar.
3. Pearl or real jade jewelry could be used as an alternate.
4. Blue topaz or blue zircon
5. Sapphire or pink tourmaline
6. Turquoise or amethyst
7. Onyx yellow sapphire or golden beryl
8. Tourmaline or tanzanite
9. Lapis Lazuli, green spinel, amethyst
10. Diamond jewelry or blue sapphire
11. Turquoise, yellow zircon or citrine
12. Jade or opal
13. Citrine, moonstone, or hawk’s eye
14. Opal, agate, or bloodstone
15. Ruby, Alexandrite, or Rhodolite Garnet
16. Peridot evening emerald or red spinel
17. Watches – at least they gave you 17 years to save up to buy a watch
18. Cat’s eye, chrysoberyl, or aquamarine
19. almandine garnet or Aquamarine
20. Emerald yellow or golden diamond
23. Imperial Topaz
25. Silver Jubilee
At this point, the road becomes cheaper. You would only have to associate stones every 5 years. Maybe they realized that it’s getting to a point where couples tend to be broke. Or they just have run out of stones to associate with.
- Pearl Jubilee
- Emerald gemstones
- Ruby gemstone
- Sapphire or Cat’s Eye (again)
- Golden Jubilee
- Diamond Jubilee or Star Ruby
- Blue Spinel
- Sapphire Jubilee or Smoky quartz
- Diamond Jubilee again
- Ruby Jubilee
Just try to remember that these stones are simply markers of how far you have been in your relationship with all the problems you have encountered. To be mad for simply forgetting what stone it is this year is simply stupid.
The stones should just be symbols to show how strong your love has been. Or maybe these stones took the same number of years to be made as your relationship.
According to experts colored gemstone jewelry is presently in trend and buying them for your beloved is just an amazing idea. You just need to look at a reliable jewelry supplier online and shop here to get the best deals for you.